-
October 7th, 2002, 11:36 AM
#171
Inactive Member
You've seen that pic haven't you?
i couldn't remember if i'd showed it to you or not.....
SSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssh...don't tell anyone!
*is only kidding...tis not me*
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:37 AM
#172
Inactive Member
*edited*
Oops! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 07, 2002 08:40 AM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:38 AM
#173
Twizzle
Guest
Pooh!!! thought that I'd cracked it then [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
Oh well....
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:39 AM
#174
Inactive Member
You're all wrong!!!!!!!!
Jen and I have fooled you all!
TIS ACTUALLY SOMEONE ELSE........HA HA HA HA HA
We got you all!!!
It's not me! It's not Jen! It's someone else!!!
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:41 AM
#175
Inactive Member
OK Pnut, give us another clue [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:43 AM
#176
Inactive Member
*is leaving on this point*
Night all!
A fresh clue awaits in the morning... (errr evening for you guys)
NIGHTTTTTTTTTTT!
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:45 AM
#177
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
OK Pnut, give us another clue [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Give some more clues Pnut, I am bad at clue giving.. I always give it away, so I am just going to keep my lips sealed! [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe
All I will say is, its not the Nut, its not Me.. who is it?!?!
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:48 AM
#178
Inactive Member
Oh you're going to bed Pnut? Without giving another clue? *giggles* You evil Nut [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:49 AM
#179
Inactive Member
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:50 AM
#180
Twizzle
Guest
Gahhhhhhhh!!!
Don't you dare go to bed Pnut without giving us another clue [img]eek.gif[/img]
This will eat away at me now! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks